What is DOVE?
DOVE is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing services to Deaf, Hard of Hearing, Late-Deafened and Deaf-Blind victims of sexual assault and domestic violence. DOVE’s purpose is to provide free services and education to Deaf victims, victim service providers and the general public.
DOVE’s mission is to provide culturally accessible services that empower and offer hope to deaf and hard of hearing individuals who experience abuse.
We also serve deaf men and teens!
- We provide direct services
- We do one-on-one consulting (Full privacy)
- We are culturally competent and compatible
- We offer full communication access
- Our victims come FIRST!
- There are no delays in services due to trained ASL signing staff and volunteers.