The Crazy Merchant is located on the south side of Belleview Ave one block east of Santa Fe.
The big teal building is only accessible from Belleview Ave if you are coming from the west (heading east on Belleview Ave).
If you are coming from the east traveling west on Belleview Ave., take a left at the stoplight onto Windermere. Take your first right on Sheri (right after AutoMedic). Then take a right into the driveway right after you see Hansen Printing (on the right). Continue north through the alley to our parking lot. If you go through the City of Littleton gates, you’ve gone too far.
Tickets can be purchased via doverockies.eventbrite.com
If you need to access the information on our flyer in a different format, please contact email@example.com – thank you!
If you plan on attending, please register for yourself and any other family members at aslcd.eventbrite.com so we can count you in! We will still accept registrations past the April 14th deadline!
DOVE’s 2014 ASL Community Day is coming up on Saturday, April 26th in partnership with Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind! We’d like to take a moment to express our gratitude to The Adair Group for their generous donation of t-shirts to this event. With their support, we will be able to provide free t-shirts to community members who want to participate in our fun, interactive Clothesline Project activity! We can’t wait to see you all there! Thank you again to The Adair Group.
Click to download Job Description for Community Advocate
Applications accepted beginning February 24, 2014
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Employment status: 0.5 FTE with 1.0 FTE possibility
- Provide direct services to clients of DOVE
- 1. Individual Advocacy (communication access, medical, legal, personal)
- 2. Information and Referral
- Update and maintain resource files
- Assist in monitoring the 24-hour crisis line
- Assist Outreach Coordinator with DOVE’s Youth Advocacy and Prevention Program and community outreach, including developing educational vlogs
- Assist Program Director with overall DOVE programming, including Volunteer Victim Advocacy and Support & Educational Groups
- Fluent in American Sign Language (ASL)
- Strong English written and communication skills
- Knowledge of the issues surrounding sexual assault and domestic violence Minimum of 2 years involvement in the Deaf and Hard of Hearing community BA/BS degree, and/or 3 years in a human service-related field
Reports To: ProgramDirector
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to DOVE, PO BOX 102563, Denver, CO 80250
Accepting applications until position is filled.
Eat for Change
Show this flyer at Chipotle, DOVE gets 50%
Win-win! You get a yummy burrito and DOVE gets 50% of the proceeds!
Who: DOVE & Chipotle
When: Monday March 3rd, 5-8:00PM
Where: Broadmoor Chipotle on Southgate & Lake in Colorado Springs, CO
How: Show up to Chipotle, order your dinner, then tell the cashier that you are supporting DOVE or show them the Chipotle flyer on your smartphone or bring in a paper copy
Why: Because you love Chipotle and you love DOVE and it’s rare for your two loves to combine like this!
Click on the flyer below for more details as well as a map to Chipotle!
Do you have PASSION?
Do you have MOTIVATION?
Do you want to HELP DOVE?
DOVE Want You to Join
BOARD OF DIRECTORS!
You will chance to SUPPORTING, FUNDRAISING, ENRICHING others!
Find the application form at: Under the “Get Involved”
Please email to email@example.com for any questions or information.
Please share this with your friends and family!